The World of Andoria
You are nimble and acrobatic; able to perform elegant leaps, rolls, and dodges. You gain the following benefits:
• You gain a +1 bonus to your Armor Class when wearing light or no armor and not carrying a shield.
• When falling, you may reduce the distance of the fall by 20’ for the purposes of calculating damage.
• You gain advantage on all Jump checks.
• You may, with an acrobatic maneuver, use the disengage action as a bonus action.
You have studied the secrets of alchemy and are an expert in its practice, gaining the following benefits:
• Increase your Intelligence score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You gain proficiency with alchemist’s supplies. If you are already proficient with them, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with them.
• As an action, you can identify one potion within 5 feet of you, as if you had tasted it. You must see the liquid for this benefit to work.
• Over the course of any short rest, you can improve the potency of one potion of healing of any rarity. To use this benefit, you must have alchemist’s supplies with you, and the potion must be within reach. If the potion is drunk within 24 hours after the short rest ends, the creature drinking the potion can forgo the potions die roll and regains the maximum number of hit points that the potion can restore.
Prerequisite: The ability to cast at least one spell
Your drive overrides most casters’ limits of spellcasting, allowing you to push yourself physically and mentally farther than most, sacrificing your body to channel more magical energy.
• When you cast a spell of 2nd level or higher using a spell slot, you may immediately regain one expended spell slot. The slot must be of a level lower than the spell you cast and can’t be higher than 5th level. As soon as the expended spell slot is refreshed, take 1 level of exhaustion (PHB p. 291)
Your agility and ability with a blade protects you against the attacks of your enemy.
Prerequisite: Dexterity 13 or higher
• When you fight with a finesse weapon and have no off-hand weapon or shield, as a reaction you may grant an opponent disadvantage on a single melee attack against you.
• You gain proficiency in one finesse weapon of your choice.
You master the short sword, longsword, scimitar, rapier, and great sword. You gain the following benefits when using any of them:
• You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with the weapon.
• On your turn, you can use your reaction to assume a parrying stance, provided you have the weapon in hand. Doing so grants you a +1 bonus to your AC until the start of your next turn or until you’re not holding the weapon.
• When you make an opportunity attack with the weapon, you have advantage on the attack roll.
Prerequisites: Elf or trained by an Elf, must have Bladesinger Archetype, and the ability to cast at least one arcane spell.
Your character has mastered the Bladesong fighting style and is skilled at casting while fighting with a longsword or dagger.
• You can use any sword or dagger you wield as your spellcasting focus.
• You can use your magic ability modifier for in place of your Strength or Dexterity modifier when making melee attacks with swords.
• When you cast the Bladeward or Truestrike cantrip, you can use a bonus action to make a single melee attack with a sword.
You pride yourself on your quickness and your close study of certain clandestine activities. You gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Dexterity score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You gain proficiency with thieves’ tools. If you are already proficient with them, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with them.
• Increase your Charisma by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• Your charming demeanor grants you advantage on Charisma (Persuasion) and Charisma (Deception) checks.
Prerequisites: Proficiency with Medicine skill
• Increase your Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• As long as you use your action this turn to heal damage to another or attempt to stabilize a dying creature, you may use your reaction to Disengage.
• When treating allies, you have advantage on Wisdom (Medicine) checks.
DOUBLE WEAPON MASTER
You have spent significant time mastering the techniques of weapons with two striking heads. You gain the following benefits:
• When you take the Attack action and attack with only a double weapon, you can use a bonus action to make a melee attack with the opposite end the weapon.
• You gain a +1 bonus to AC when you are wielding double weapons.
• You gain proficiency in Double Fail, Double Spear, Dwarven Urgrosh, Gythka, and Meteor Hammer.
ELVEN BLADE MASTER
Prerequisites: Dexterity 13 or higher
You have trained extensively with exotic swords of elven make. You can slip a blade through the slightest of cracks in the heaviest of armors. You gain the following benefits:
• You gain proficiency in the Elven Thinblade.
• You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with an Elven Thinblade.
• If you score a critical hit with an Elven Thinblade, you make use a bonus action to make a second melee attack with the Elven Thinblade.
You master the handaxe, battleaxe, greataxe, warhammer, and maul. You gain the following benefits when using any of them:
• You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with a handaxe, battleaxe, greataxe, warhammer, or maul.
• Whenever you have advantage on a melee attack roll you make with the weapon and hit, you can knock the target prone if the lower of the two d20 rolls would also hit the target.
• Whenever you have disadvantage on a melee attack roll you make with the weapon, the target takes bludgeoning damage equal to your Strength modifier (minimum of 0) if the attack misses but the higher of the two d20 rolls would have hit.
• If you use the Help action to aid an ally’s melee attack while you’re wielding the weapon, you knock the target’s shield aside momentarily. In addition to the ally gaining advantage on the attack roll, the ally gains a +2 bonus to the roll if the target is using a shield.
Prerequisites: Proficiency with firearms
Due to extensive practice with firearms, you gain the following benefits:
• Guns you fire have a reload 1 higher than normal. So if firing a pistol with a reload of 4, in your hands it counts as a Reload 5.
• Being within 5 feet of a hostile creature doesn’t impose disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls.
• When you use the Attack action and attack with a one handed weapon, you can use a bonus action to attack with a loaded light firearm you are holding.
You have undergone considerable training with fails, and have mastered some special techniques. You gain the following benefits:
• When you take the Attack action and attack with only a flail, the target does not benefit from the AC bonus granted by a shield.
• You can use your Attack action to entangle the (non-natural) weapon of a creature within reach. The target must succeed a Strength saving throw of DC 8 + your proficiency bonus with the flail + your Strength or Dexterity modifier (your choice). On a fail, the weapon is entangled by your flail and the target cannot attack with it; nor can you attack with the flail. The entanglement persists until either you or the target drops their weapon; you end the entanglement with a Bonus action; or the target breaks the entanglement by using its action to repeat the Strength saving throw.
You have mastered a variety of special recipes, allowing you to prepare exotic dishes with useful effects. You gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Constitution score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You gain proficiency with cook’s utensils. If you are already proficient with them, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with them.
• As an action, you can inspect a drink or plate of food within 5 feet of you and determine whether it is poisoned, provided that you can see and smell it.
• During a long rest, you can prepare and serve a meal that helps you and your allies recover from the rigors of adventuring, provided you have suitable food, cook’s utensils, and other supplies on hand. The meal serves up to six people, and each person who eats it regains two additional Hit Dice at the end of the long rest. In addition, those who partake of the meal have advantage on Constitution saving throws against disease for the next 24 hours.
You have great faith in some cause, philosophy or being. Others can see your faith and are inspired to great acts of will.
• Increase your Wisdom by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• Your ability to overcome serves as an inspiration to others. When you and a friendly target are subject to an effect that requires a wisdom or charisma saving throw, roll your saving throw first. If you succeed in your saving throw, as a bonus action, you may grant up to 5 friendly targets that can see and hear you advantage on their saving throw against the effect.
Prerequisite: Dexterity 13 or higher
You have been trained by the famous Kaladarian Rangers. Your skill with ranged weapons is such that you are one of the best archer’s in the world. You gain the following Benefits:
• When you fire into melee with a ranged weapon, you do not suffer Disadvantage
• When you are within 5 feet of a hostile creature, you do not gain disadvantage for attacking with a ranged weapon, spell, or some other means.
MASTER OF DISGUISE
You have honed your ability to shape your personality and to read the personalities of others. You gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You gain proficiency with the disguise kit. If you are already proficient with it, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it.
• If you spend 1 hour observing a creature, you can then spend 8 hours crafting a disguise you can quickly don to mimic that creature. Making the disguise requires a disguise kit. You must make checks as normal to disguise yourself, but you can assume the disguise as an action.
Prerequisites: must have at least 1 level in the Sorcerer Class
You have become more in tune with your magic, allowing you to make additional adjustments to your spells on the fly. You gain the following benefits:
• You learn one metamagic option from the sorcerer class that you don’t already know.
• You gain two sorcery points. If the character is a sorcerer, add the sorcery point to your pool.
The act of pilgrimage enriches your faith. You gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Constitution by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You gain proficiency in the Religion skill.
• You may add your Intelligence modifier to the number of days you can go without food.
• When subsisting on half rations, you have advantage on the DC 10 Constitution saving throw to determine if you suffer from exhaustion or not.
You are highly trained in a specific skill. Pick a skill you are proficient in and gain the following benefits:
• Increase the ability score generally associated with the skill you choose by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You gain expertise with the chosen skill, and thus your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check that makes use of the chosen skill.
Prerequisite: Must already have a subclass in a class with more than one subclass choice and must be level 3 or higher in the class.
You are a master of two paths and your ability to think outside the box and innate affinity to your class has allowed you to learn to blend training from more than one subclass of your class. You gain the following benefits:
Choose a second subclass from a class you already have levels in and that has more than one subclass. Doing so grants you the following benefits:
• Choose one feature from your newly selected subclass from those available from 1st level to 3rd level. This becomes a class feature.
• When you gain a new feature from your subclass after taking this feat, you may choose that level’s features from either of your two subclasses. (You do not gain the benefits of both).
RONN FIREARMS TRAINING
You have been trained to use Ronn Firearms either by the Ronn Gnomes or one of the Great Kingdoms.
• You gain proficiency with the Pistol, Musket, Pepperbox and Scattergun.
• You do not receive Disadvantage for firing the Pistol or Pepperbox in Close Combat.
• You do not receive Disadvantage for firing in to melee with a Pistol, Musket, Pepperbox or Scattergun.
Though the spear is a simple weapon to learn, it rewards you for the time you have taken to master it. You gain the following benefits:
• You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with a spear.
• When you use a spear, its damage die changes from a d6 to a d8, and from a d8 to a d10 when wielded with two hands. (This benefit has no effect if another feature has already improved the weapon’s die.)
• You can set your spear to receive a charge. As a bonus action, choose a creature you can see that is at least 20 feet away from you. If that creatures moves within your spears reach on its next turn, you can make a melee attack against it with your spear as a reaction. If the attack hits, the target takes an extra 1d8 piercing damage, or an extra 1d10 piercing damage if you wield the spear with two hands. You can’t use this ability if the creature used the Disengage action before moving.
• As a bonus action on your turn, you can increase your reach with a spear by 5 feet for the rest of your turn.
You have mastered the art of concentrating on two things at once. You can concentrate on two spells at the same time, but you cannot cast any other spells while doing so.
You are a student of military history and tactics
• Increase your Intelligence by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You may make your initiative using Intelligence instead of dexterity.
• At the start of combat you, or a target you can see within 30’ gains advantage on the Initiative check.
• You gain advantage on Intelligence (History) checks related to military engagements or military leaders.
THROWN WEAPON MASTER
You specialize in confounding your opponents with a mix of ranged and melee attacks
• Whenever you make a ranged attack with a thrown weapon, you may draw another weapon immediately after making that attack, and without using an action.
• Whenever you make a ranged attack against a target at least 10 feet away, you gain advantage on your next melee attack against that target.
• On your turn, when you score a critical hit with a melee weapon or reduce a creature to 0 hit points with a melee attack, you can make one ranged attack with a thrown weapon as a bonus action. This attack does not gain disadvantage from being within 5 feet of a hostile creature.
Having discovered, handled, and traded many treasures in the past, you gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Intelligence score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You have advantage on an intelligence check that you make with proficiency to appraise the value of any gems or treasures you come across, provided it has a value in the first place.
• You have extensive knowledge of ancient objects and structures. You may make an Intelligence check to determine the history of any ancient object, structure, or magical item.
You are aware that just because danger doesn’t present itself that it means it is gone.
• Increase your Intelligence or Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• If you take the Ready Action in your turn, and it isn’t completed until your next turn, you can use your bonus action to keep that action readied, up to a number of turns equal to your Intelligence or Wisdom modifier.
Return to Main Page